who is a dog person and how many do you have?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 6:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Meeee We have 3 of them I want more we have a black lab, a Yorkie and a terrier mix we adopted from the pound a couple months back. I would like to rasie Yorkies though just need that female LOL!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:21 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• We have two...adopted a black Shepherd Husky mix last Columbus Day--wow that was a fast year! She'll be two in December. She was ten months old when we got her and had been in the shelter for five months--she's such a beautiful dog! Also adopted another Shepherd mix at the end of May--she's ten months old. They said she was Boxer/Shepherd, but we think she's more Beagle/Shepherd. She can howl like a hound sometimes. Both are great dogs and we don't regret the decision to adopt abandoned dogs. It's been wonderful to train them and give them a new, better life with us.
    mjjn

Answer by mjjn at 6:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I am a dog person. Currently I live in student housing and can not have one, but once I am back out on my own, I will adopt from the animal shelter.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2010