OKay i've taken 5 preg tests and 3 pos. 2 neg. well i had sex with my fiancee for the first time on oct 4 and i was to get my pd on october 19 i started bleeding it looks like a period blood but a bit more brown... I got this "blood" on Oct 25, is it normal or whats going on cause im getting worried? help me please! I am a first time expecting mom who is only 18! i dont know what to do? thank you so much

brttnyrachal

Asked by brttnyrachal at 2:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Any positive you get is REAL. You can get a false negative but not a false positive. You are going to be a mom Congrats,
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 2:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• And some brown blood is normal.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 2:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• It sounds like you are. Make an appointment and get a blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I would go to the doctor and confirm. You shouldn't have a false positive test.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 2:49 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I am an RN... you are preggo... congrates.... brown blood is normal.... aslong as it isnt bright red or pinkish you are fine! congrates again
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 3:05 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• pooky mommy... i just woke up n the blood is brighter like a pd blood
    brttnyrachal

Answer by brttnyrachal at 9:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Go to the Health Department and make sure. That also gets you a proof of pregnancy. It's free too!
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• hey the same thing happended to me last wk. end i got two pos. and two neg. and then started my period like a few days later. come to find out i wasnt prego obviously. but i thought like everything else you cant get a false positive come to find out it could have been a chemical pregnancy where you concieve but the baby never imlpants in the uterous. it just passes through during your period which usually comes a little late. what happens is the hormone is present long enough to get a positive but then goes away after a couple days. but if you want you can always ask your doctor. good luck sweetie.
    kaszilynn88

Answer by kaszilynn88 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• could be implantation bleeding
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 12:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2008