do you think i'm close?

i've been getting braxton hicks more often and i've noticed sometimes i feel like i need to have a BM but only end up peeing. i've also been having a lot of back aches lately. does that mean that I'm going to into labor soon? I'm 2 days shy of 34 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• not neccessarily, I spent all day thursday with braxton hicks and I am only 29 weeks tomorrow and with my son I never had them, it just depends on the pregnancy hun, good luck with everything!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Nah, you're just hugely pregnant :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Nah... I had braxton hicks for about 6 weeks before i had my son but i also had him early... you only need to be concerned if you feel your belly drop....
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 2:57 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• braxton hicks I would not worry about. But with the back pain and feeling like u have to have a BM I would keep an eye on that with my first son I never had labor pains but I felt the same way as u are feeling now and when I had him the doctor told me I was having back labor. Back Labor can last up to a month before u actually have the baby.

Good Luck
    PAmom1978

Answer by PAmom1978 at 4:35 AM on Oct. 26, 2008