indoor activities for a very active 2 1/2 almost 3 yo

We do many activities outside the home but there are some days days where leaving can be hard. I need some ideas for a VeRY active DS. I was thinking the fisher price smart cycle (although, I'm not into video games I thought it might be a good form of exercise), mini trampoline or bounce house? Coloring and games don't work well for more than 5 min for him. :e needs an outlet. Any ideas?

coolchic320

Asked by coolchic320 at 7:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol, so long as it's not a ball house. We made that mistake with my DD and nephew, and yeah.. we had balls EVERYWHERE. I'm still finding those suckers scattered in odd places of the house.

Dance games are fun because it keeps them active (like the cd's that offer easy songs with dance instructions in the songs, like put your right hand in song, etc. ). If you have a play room where you can do this in, a basket ball like game can be fun (toddler style) because you can make a lot of different games out of them, from basketball, to catch, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Lately my very active toddler is loving one of those inexpensive plastic amplifying microphones (from Target) - he just goes around the house singing & dancing for what seems like a LONG time.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 2:48 AM on Oct. 10, 2010