am i weird? (about sex)

so i know that tons of ladies are into multi orgasms, or whatever, but i feel like the COMPLETE opposite. once i've reached climax, i just want to stop, have a smoke, and go to bed. what dies this sound like? A MAN. am i the only one who goes through this? am i really that odd? i mean, of course i wait for my boyfriend to finish, i'm not rude or selfish like that. he doesn't even know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• my husband actually gets mad because i dont want to cuddle after sex lol i just want to go to sleep. so your not weird at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• lol I think it isn't odd. T he first O wasalways better for methen the second. Sorry my freakin space bar onmy key board is messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You are not odd... I feel the same way - my husband does know and it works great for us. I too just want to have a smoke and go to bed. Sometimes I end up being to tire for even the smoke - lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• No, you are not wierd. Everyone is different. Maybe your first orgasm is satisfying enough for you and you have released your tension. I think the important part is that your are DOING it. Regular sex is good to increase libido, good for the serotonin level. If you aren't into multiple orgasms and are "done", then do what you gotta do to get the job done for your man and get some sleep!
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 2:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I don't really smoke, but I pretty much have one O then I'm done. In fact it sort of hurts to be touched more after that. I always sort of thought multiple orgasms was made up ;) Well I can have 2, but the second ones takes a lot longer and by then I'm pretty tired anyway.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:51 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yea, my husband has told me I'm just like a man in that aspect! Once I'm done with the first O, I want to pee, be left alone, and pass out!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• you guys have all been great! thanks for making me feel "normal"!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2008