How did you feel about the new Karate Kid movie?

I thought the mother's acting was horrible. I know it was a kids movie, so I wasnt expecting much, but her performance was awful.

v8v

Asked by v8v at 7:34 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• Zoeyis
    The message that it sends about growing up and how to handle life is aimed at kids. My class earned a pizza party and I showed them this movie and it fit in with our school's Positive Approach philosophy.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• We were pretty much saying the same thing about the mom, but overall, it was a decent movie. For a 'remake' it was good.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I didn't notice bad acting from the mom, but i can easily not pay attention to those things. My DD liked it a lot better than the original...of course I like the original better.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• its a kid's movie? I didn't see it as a kid's movie just because there's kids in it
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:57 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• It's not for kids only, but it is a kid's movie. It is aimed at that demographic. This is not a movie for adults. While it might be ok for them, its not made for them. It's made for kids.
    v8v

Comment by v8v (original poster) at 8:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2010