Please help me on this one - COULD THIS REALLY HAPPEN?

Please read this:

http://freedomthirst.com/documents/10-22-08_2012letter.pdf

Could it really happen?

Please share!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Are you kidding me? Are you really that afraid?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:02 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Wow! Christians have spent so much time restricting the civil rights of others, and now they want to claim persecution? Most of that letter is ridiculous and hate filled. I had to laugh at the part about christian organizations and schools. Christian organizations have been trying to keep pagan organizations out of schools forever, but are terrified of it happening to them. Sure everything in that letter could happen, and the sky could fall, and Santa could be real and robots could steal your medication....

craftyleah

Answer by craftyleah at 8:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I didn't read it all but I get the idea. Yes, I believe we will lose some of our freedoms. I will be watching education much more closely. If he is elected we will be discussing moving our daughter to private school next year. But, that doesn't help the world she will have to grow up in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• craftyleah I love your answer and I completely agree.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I'm sure that it could happen, but I'm not wasting my time worrying until the time comes. I'm a homeschooling parent and worry about my homeschool freedoms everyday. If they forced me, I'd send them to public school and teach them what I WANT them to learn when they got home. No one will tell me I can't teach my kids a certain belief.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• That letter was scary - scary in the sense that people actually believe that it could be true.
    That letter is from the religious conservative wing nuts. It was written to scare people. That does not make it true.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• That letter is ridiculous!
    MathMom28

Answer by MathMom28 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• People are going overboard on everything. If you go on encyclopedia and just look up things, it will scare you to death. I heard 70% of the children in the war zones in Iraq have mental problem. Just think what we are going to have in Iraq in the years to come. A country with 70% mental problems. People have got to get a grip on things. Other wise we will lock our doors and never come out again if we believe everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Well yes this could happen. But there are more pressing issues. Your freedoms as an American are being stripped from you. Christians have much more to worry about than the false state of Israel and homosexuality. And if you are still thinking that al Qaeda is a thret and was behind 9/11 then you are really deceived. This is what you need to be thinking about and preparing for: http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/2008/10/confirmed-us-govt-will-collapse-before.html
    luvmybabieskna

Answer by luvmybabieskna at 9:47 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I read the first few points on homosexuality...and then realized that most of these were so extreme it was ridiculous. Then as I kept reading, I realized that these were simply talking about equal rights. Wow. Don't let that happen. Because we all know that gay people aren't really human. That's all it took for me to close that piece of trash.
    rmattes

Answer by rmattes at 9:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2008