ok, my husband was wonderful with all the other children when they were babies, but not our last one, doesnt help out much at all ! am I the only one with this problem?

tattoomom3789

Asked by tattoomom3789 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• You don't tell us how old either of you are, or how many other children you have or how old they are. But I would think it is his age and he is older now with "his own activities", still it's no excuse, but I would say it is a man thing. Especially if the two of you have been married awhile. Do both of you work, if so then I would discuss this with him. If only he works, then he may think of this situation as your job. But I feel either way he could help out. For the chilrens sake it's called bonding.
    Piper422

Answer by Piper422 at 8:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I'm sorry, I am 36 and he is 32 and we have 5 children range from age 15 to 8 months...and yes he works 9-5 but not on the weekends...I dont ever seem to get a break..the only one that really helps out is my 15 yr old daughter if i didnt have her, I would never have help....
    tattoomom3789

Comment by tattoomom3789 (original poster) at 8:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• nope, number 5 on the way, and when we get back from the hospital, he will pull night shift for 6 weeks, and then go back to work and we will do 50/50! We would not have this many children or plan on more if he were not an active parent! Good luck
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Does he do things with your other kids, if so then I would let it go.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 2:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2010