can you use this during pregnancY?? MAYBE TMI...don't open if you dont want to know...

Can you use lube during pregnancy? It might be a silly question, but I need to know. Me and my DH are going to do anal, and can only do it with lube. Also, is it bad to have anal sex during pregnancy???

Thanks Ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes it fine to use lube. It might be uncomfortable I don't beleive that it is bad to have anal during pregnancy.
    PAmom1978

Answer by PAmom1978 at 4:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• ur fine to use lube... just read the labels my hubby bought some that said do not use when pregnant... just try to stick with regular KY jelly
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yeah, just be sure to read the bottles. Also, try to keep everything 'clean'. When you are finished either go pee right away or wipe off with a washcloth. This is mostly to reduce the chances of a Urinary tract infection... which can be VERY uncomfortable when you are pregnant.
    Also, if you are using a vibrator or anything else, clean them before and after use... same idea here- don't want to introduce any unnecessary bacteria into your vagina.
    I would imagine anal sex would be fine- just be careful if you get hemroids (obviously).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Make sure he doesn't go from "back to front" if you know what I mean -- you don't want to introduce bacteria from there into your vaginal canal while you're pregnant. (Or ever, actually) But lube is fine!

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Anal is very safe just as long as you dont have anal then vaginal sex. UNLESS he cleans himself off very well. Take care...best of luck!!!
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 12:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i suggest astroglide ; ). you can do it, but just dont let him put his man member in your hoo ha after its been in your glory hole or you might get an infection that could harm you and/or the baby.
    Anonymous

• anything water based..but i agree w the first poster..stick to KY...it's water based and thats what our dr.s use when we go see them....ive never done the back door way..tried and it hurt like hell... have you done this before, and if so, is it suposed to hurt or am i doing something wrong? my hubby desperately wants to try..he cant ever get past the head w out me saying stop.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2008