i am so incredibly frusterated. we have been activly trying to concieve for about 3months but trying for almost a year...i guess i just dont get it.how are you suposed to wait until you miss your peroid to find out. its not fair, when you want something so bad and have to wait sooo long to know for sure. i am haveing a really hard time with this, any sugestions on how to help me cope?

i get anxious and want to test after we have sex like every time. i have spent so much on pregnancy test and disapointment because i am having a hard time waiting. does anyone else have this problem?? it is killing me please help. i have had all the signs of pregnancy for about 1 1/2 months. the stupid tests keep coming up NO. is it all in my head because i want it so bad, i mean am i looseing my mind? HOW DO WOMEN WHO ARE TRYING TO CONCIEVE KEEP THERI SANITY??!! PLEASE HELP ME FROM LOOSING MY MIND!

ram63bler

Asked by ram63bler at 4:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, Just reliax, it's always when you try so hard that it doesn't happen! Just quit thinking about it altogether. Then, when you least expect it, it WILL happen!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 6:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• wow only 3 months you need to relax it sometimes takes time ! for me and my husband no joke we went almost 5 years with trying and trying i just prayed alot i was going to get help from my doc but a few weeks before the visit to her i found out i was 9 weeks pregnant with no help it was a miracle and that is my daughter's middle name ! i just say for real slow down it's all in god's hands the watch pot never boils !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• It takes time hun, just relax and it will happen. It took almost 4 or 5 years for us. Right when I started to work out to get in shape for the summer, BAM I was prego! Wasn't even expecting it and there it was right in our face! I wish you the best of luck!
    Jenpdxs

Answer by Jenpdxs at 9:38 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yes but that is the difficult part. how do i stop thinking about it?? i cant just make it go away, the want
    ram63bler

Answer by ram63bler at 11:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You don't. You can tell yourself to relax, but you can't. We tried for 4 years, and finally after some fertility help we have our almost 4 month daughter. It is worth it, but nothing could help that burning desire I had for years. I had to avoid baby showers, and I would get VERY angry when I saw pregnant teenagers or even when friends were pregnant. Please go see a doctor- after a year of "trying" you qualify for infertility testing (doesn't matter if you weren't actively trying) sometimes just getting tested gives you some answers. Once I felt some control over the situation (meaning I was seeing a doctor) I felt more relaxed, and that did help!!!!
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 12:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Hi,

I felt the same way you did but you really need to relax stress will def. not let you get preg. your body is in constant distress... With me I got feed up & said forget it & with the help of Clomid & artifical Insem. I got preg. if you have Ins. look into if the cover Clomid etc.... Good Luck & Relax : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Me an my husband i have been trying for almost a year and i feel the same way you do!!! I say keep tryign and just try to relax! i think a lot of women are in the same boat you are!!
    nur87tosh08

Answer by nur87tosh08 at 10:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2008