trying to get prego again, not working..What can we do? i have used the ovulating kit, and we have ha sex everyday of the month sometimes, and still nothing...FYI we have been trying for 7 months!!!

Mrs.Zimmerman06

Asked by Mrs.Zimmerman06 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• First off- dont loose faith!! start having sex 4 days before ovulation,and continue till 2 days after-have sex everyday if possible.after that-dont have sex for a while, it takes a few days for hubbies sperm count to go back up so give him a rest to make some good, strong swimmies. have sex in positions where you are NOT ON TOP- as gravity will pull swimmies out- and also, when you are finished, have your hubby stay in you a while... this gives the swimmies a chance to start their journey, where if he pulls out immediately, its almost like a little vacume and he may pull a majority of them out with him. when you are through having sex, DONT GET UP. lay on your back, put a pillow or 2 under your hips and stay there for as long as you can. All and all- if you still arent getting pregnant and its been that long- you may think about talking to your Dr. i will keep you in my prayers- i know how frustrating it can be to not get your little miracle...
    AmberLynnHill

Answer by AmberLynnHill at 9:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Try basal body temping to pin point ovulation, or to see if you are even ovulating. If you find you are, then have sex for a week before you ovulate until the day you ovulate since you can't get pregnant after you ovulate. www.fertilityfriend.com is a good site to learn more about basal body temping. (It took me 3 1/2 years to get pregnant and I got pregnant within 3 cycles of basal body temping. Good luck!)
    amp83

Answer by amp83 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• We tried for a year and BOOM one morning after taking my 50th test ..lol.. I was very surprised. It will happen! Good luck =)
    Tamara_Fisher

Answer by Tamara_Fisher at 12:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Dong Quai is an herb that is known to help regulate female hormonal balance. I am taking it now. Our son is going on two and we want two more so I figure even if it does not help me get prego it will help with the hormonal juggling that my body is going to go through the next few years (if GOD permits) Just keep up the humping and try not to think about it much. It will happen!
    TRyan

Answer by TRyan at 3:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Oh and we tried for three years for our first one. I gave up with the tests and stuff and went to the doctor for a physical and found out two months after I stopped worrying about it that we are going to be parents. Try not to stress too much.
    TRyan

Answer by TRyan at 3:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• i know this sounds awful but take a break from each other.. let his sperm count build back up and have sex every other day about a week before ovulation and durring. sperm can live in the body for 7 days so it gets his count higher and it gives you a break too.
    babybump09

Answer by babybump09 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2008