Have you used the Swaddler?

My DD was a having a really hard time w/her baby sleeping all night no matter what she did. I saw an advertisement on the internet about the swaddler so I got her one and it worked wonders. It actually wraps them so tight, they feel snug like their back in the womb. I then saw they sold them in Walmart and Toy R Us also, it was well worth the money. If you haven't used it or won't be needing it, it would be a great shower gift.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Like the Swaddle Me? I tried that with my first son and it didn't seem to work, but I think maybe he was too small when I first tried it (I tried it on his first night home and it seemed to cover his face up no matter how I adjusted it) But I tried it again with my daughter and it worked great, I had to go out and buy her a bigger size eventually, she used them for 7 months.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• we love ours but once she was about 11 pounds or so it didnt work any more! :-(
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My son HATED being swaddled (even in the hospital). He would scream until you took his arms out.
    What he really loved was skin to skin. That calmed him down almost 100% of the time. Most of his early naps were on either DH or me. We also coslept.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2010