WKENDS

Why is it that from Monday to Friday mornings kids just want to be in bed and sleep in and when you get them up for school its an issue BUT comes Saturday and Sunday and omg everyone is up at 6am hungry and in some kind of need...??? life little mystery lol

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 10:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I ask this question every Saturday and Sunday morning! When I tuck them in on Friday and Saturday night, I always tell them to sleep in! I guess I jinx myself. Like you said.....one of life's little mysteries!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:34 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one! What is that?! I don't get it either!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Its only 10:43 and so far broken up 3 fight about 10 arguments feed this kids breakfast, lynch and supper it feels...lol dressed undress changed about 4 times the dipper...i feel like i am done for the day and the day is only just started...they woke up in moody moods...i feel like locking myself in the bathroom...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• and to top it off i cant type for shit...lol WOW and my husband is sleeping threw all this...i am a hair line away from locking all 4 kids in his room so he can get a taste of what its like dealing with children...all day everyday and he so says he has it hard...

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• lol. Yeah not so sure why it is that way. Thankfully, my kids are pretty good on the weekends. They do sleep a little bit later (by about an hour) on the weekends than they do during the week, but when they get up they entertain themselves for about an hour before they come to wake me up and ask for food.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2010