For those of you who work at home, how much do you get paid and how often?

for ex: every week or bi weekly do u get paid and how much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Money & Work

• It depends upon what you do. I am in control of my own money. If I need more, I work longer & harder. decide what you want to do and control it. America is based upon that concept. You cant work from home and sit on your butt, then expect to make a ton of money. OWN IT, BABY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I have my own business... I am paid on a daily and monthly basis. If I bring in a piece of business today I am written a check for it tomorrow... All of my residual income is written on the 18th of the month... My daily pays can range from as little as $15 to as high as $107 for each piece of business... That of course goes up if I am bringing in more... Again it's just how hard am I working.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You won't get a straight answer from anybody. Nobody makes enough and they won't tell you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I make $150 a month with the company I work. At least I get to pay for my products I am buying. I am not for long with the company.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think this question does not apply to those that run their own business but rather those that choose to work for someone else. You can't expect that someone who runs their own business to make the same amount day after day unless they are only working on residual income. Even that can go up and down.
    Anonymous

• I am an artist and freelance writer. My pay depends on when I sell something. Magazines tend to sit on articles for 3 to 6 months. Most of my business for my paintings depends on commission work which tends to be very heavy the closer to Christmas we get. Then I usually don't have any commission work between January and April. So that time is really writing time. I also do a few shows during that time before the weather gets hot so it is a big travel time for me. Because of the economy my income has dropped from the artwork. 3 years ago I had 40 commissions averaging 400.00 each in the 3 months before Christmas. I sell on average 2-3 articles a week and they average in pay from 75 to 90 dollars each depending on the magazine. In my line of work nothing is steady income and their is no set amount of earning.
    luvmybabieskna

Answer by luvmybabieskna at 2:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I get paid monthly. The amount varies on the effort I put in, like many others have said.  http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I am an IBO for 2 different companies within the wellness industry - One company I get paid weekly, amount varies each week, anywhere from $50 to 150 - the other I get paid monthly, on the 15th, anywhere from $160 to $300... For both companies it depends on volume and bonuses generated within my down line, which 85% of the people I don't know who they are, my down line introduced them to the businesses - I have been IBO in first one since March, and IBO in second company since June -

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 3:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I get paid the night of the party. How often I get paid depends on when I have parties. I am meeting new customers everyday. I had a party today and made $75 however the host is still collecting orders so I could make over $125 by the time she's done. YAY!! I get my bonus check the 2nd monday of the month. I LOVE my bonus check and EVERYONE has the opportunity to make a bonus.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 8:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Since I do have a home based business in wellness and network marketing, I get paid residual income every Friday. Monies are credited to my business's debit card. I average about $1500-2000 every week...just working a few hours a week. I have been doing it for 16 months now and it is the BEST compensation plan out there. To learn more about my business and what I do, please visit my profile and contact me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2008