Do you listen to different kinds of music?

Do you listen to different types just for your kids? Like if you love country but you listen to rock and classical because you want them to know the different sounds? Just wondering if anyone else does )

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I've always listened to different music with my kids. And as they get older I check out there music as well. That keeps me up to date as well as it gives them a sense of mind tat i enjoy the things they like too. Just have fun with it don't worry you might like it.
    apiegurl

Answer by apiegurl at 11:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• nope...just country for us!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Sometimes, my husband likes and appreciates all types of music, especially jazz. He'll put different cd's on for them sometimes and they like it too. We both love 80's classic rock and country too. Our kids are learning to appreciate different things too.
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Not for the kids but for me. lol . I love music and we listen to all kind of music. My daughter can sing whatever comes in the radio lol.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Nope. I listen to just about everything anyways, but I have never altered my entertainment because of my kids... If I like it, they listen to it or go in the other room...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I listen to different types for myself. I love mostly all kinds of music. Don't care for the "rap" songs they have out now because of the disrespect, violence and way too much cursing most have.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• country, classic rock, hair bands, soft rock, bluegrass, hard rock, and pop!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010