Who has an easy recipe for chocolate cream pie?

earlgrey

Asked by earlgrey at 11:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Chocolate Cream Pie
    Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups milk
    2 packages chocolate instant pudding
    8 ounces Cool Whip
    1 prepared graham cracker pie crust (nine inch)
    Chocolate chips for garnish
    Pour cold milk into a large bowl.

Add powdered pudding mix.

Beat with a wire whisk or fork until well blended.

Stir in Cool Whip.

Spoon pudding mixture into pie crust.

Chill six hours.

Garnish with chocolate chips, if desired.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I make chocolate pudding pie. I buy the gram cracker pie crust. 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding (just follow the directions on the box) add whipped cream or cool whip!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Graham cracker crust. 2 boxes of chocolate pudding (instant) and cool whip. Make the pudding, fold in cool whip, put in crust and refrigerate. Serve with cool whip. Recipe on the box of pudding.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Definitely the jello pudding, but I personally love the "Cook 'N Serve" instead of the instant. I like the texture of it. I use 2 small or one large box, and put it in a chocolate cookie pie crust, then chill, and top with whip cream.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i do a frozen version that everyone loves!!!

okay, 2 boxes of chocolate pudding, an oreo crust, half a tub of whipped cream, a can of whipped topping, and one bottle chocolate syrup. mix pudding as usual, mix that with half tub of whipped cream, pour into oreo crust. in a spiral starting with the crust to the middle, spray the pie with can of whipped cream (it doesn't have to be pretty!), and then in a zig zag motion squirt the top of the pie side to side. Freeze, then in the morning, take it out and enjoy! It'll look awesome when you're done!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2010