This is for anyone that celebrate Halloween, are you finish decorating or did you decorate this year, and tell us what you have up

show us some pics or you can send them to my inbox, i know that everyone style is different

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 11:36 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• Im too lazy to go take pictures lol. but my son had a lot of fun decorating with me. We put some pictures on our windows, hung up a few witches around the fron entrance and put caution tape everywhere. Nothing too fancy but we had a lot of fun with it. We are doing the pumpkin next week. Hes excited we went and picked it out yesterday.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I haven't decorated yet this year... I think it's cute how some decorate but I'm just not finding any inspiration yet.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I haven't done a pumpkin in years but I saw this and thought well I have lots of cookie cutters and I think I'll be doing it. It's simple and easy.  I like easy.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• bumpHere's a bump for ya!!!

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 3:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My pics are loaded on my page....
    I have not loaded the night pics yet...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My dd dressed up her Build-a-Bears, but that is pretty much all we've done. I hate the house we're in, and can't find the inspiration to even hang up the window clings! lol
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 12, 2010