eyebrows

hoe can i shap my eyebrows? i dont have a look in mind but i dont want to start pulling the hairs out and then look like a idot that would be terrible! their kinda bushy

saadamarie

Asked by saadamarie at 11:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would find the nearest cheapest salon and have them do it for you. After that go to the nearest dollar store and pick up eyebrow shapers. They are inexpensive about 3.00. And keep your eyebrows shaped up with them. That would eliminate any problems after that.
    apiegurl

Answer by apiegurl at 11:58 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I would go get them waxed then just keep up with the shape from there....thats what I did....and every once again then go back and get them waxed again to get a fresh shape to work on again...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Go to a salon and get a wax then keep up with it yourself.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i agree waxing id the best :)
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 11:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Trace the shape you want with a eyeliner pencil and pluck around that. I usually go to the salon once or twice a year to be shaped then I can keep up on the maintenance in between myself. Most salons will tell you just to follow your natural arch.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• get them done (waxed)
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010