dizzy!

i know ppl say that when your pregnant you can faint or have dizzy spells, im not sure if i should be worried!!

I have been trying for a baby, and last night why watching the x factor i become really light headed and had dizzy. my vision went blury for only a few seconds. im not due on until the 3rd nov. do you think this could be a sign or something more serious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• GET YOUR BP CHECKED.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I didn't have dizzy spells during my pregnancy. I have to agree, go to your Dr. and let them know what's going on. Check the blood pressure for sure.
    LisaAC

Answer by LisaAC at 9:46 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Dizziness is a pregnancy sign for me, I new I was pregnant before I missed a period because I was dizzy!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 10:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• well for me dizziness was also a pregnancy sign cuz da first three months of ma pregnancy i was always getting dizzy in the morning and at night before bed.. but every woman is different u should go check with a doctor.
    hz_babymama

Answer by hz_babymama at 12:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I got dizzy during my pregnancy because I'm anemic. It also could have been implantation, or any number of reasons. I'm sending baby dust and advice to call the doc!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2008