Its been almost two weeks now and still having nausea and aversion to certain smells. My last period was Sept 26. could I be pregnant?

heartofgold408

Asked by heartofgold408 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its a possibility..but the only way to know for sure is to take a HPT!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• anything is possible but I don't know anyone who had symptoms quite that early. you could have a mild stomache bug too
    MayMommaToBe

Answer by MayMommaToBe at 11:57 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• you still have a couple weeks before your missed period though. Wait it out. But it sounds like you are.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Considering that your last period was only 2 weeks ago I think its a stomach bug...but all you can do is wait and take a test if you miss your next period.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Your period was 2 weeks ago. You would just be ovulating now, unless you got pregnant a month ago and still had a period. So, either you're a month pregnant, or you're just now able to get pregnant - you are not having pregnancy symptoms from getting pregnant just now since your period - impossible since you'd literaly just be conceiving. Take a test to find out if you're a month (or more) along. If not - it's all in your head.
    Anonymous

• pee on the keyboard and I'll get back to you in 3 minutes....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I would wait a week then take a test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• absolutly possible. I started getting sick like days after the time that is the average ovulation for my cycle ( I dont know when I really ovulate just according to the average of all people) Sure enough I am pregnant, but its been pretty misserable having morning sickness for this long, and its been worse then with my other ones by a long shot, I am 9 weeks now, so I have been sick already for like 7 weeks. Just wait a week or so then take a test.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

People can ovulate earlier, some can even get pregnant on their period, thats just the average time, and I know that it is possible to get symptoms that early, I wouldnt have thought it was either until this pregnancy (and I know that I am not a month further along) It is possible and it does happen.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2010