How do I get my husband to stop bickering so much about everything?

apiegurl

Asked by apiegurl at 12:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Starting bickering about everything he does and when e gets upset with you, tell him "Now you know how I feel"
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i 2nd this question,,,
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 12:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• MAybe sit him down and ask what is really bothering him. There has to be a deeper issue... it cant be every little thing. Good luck, wishing you the best of luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Some men don't see it as bickering. Some see it merely as conversation. So first, you'd have to tell him you consider it bickering and annoying and for him to stop. Next, when he does it then walk away. It takes two to bicker. After a few times of walking away, he'll get the picture.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Don't rise to the bait. It takes two to bicker. Pick your fights and let the little things go. I know easier said than done. But I think less bickering will make you both happier and maybe if he is happier he will bicker less as well.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I agree with two of the other answers here. Walk away and don't feed into it. Talk to him when he is not being annoying.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• When you find out let me know, I think sometimes its in their nature
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010