Do you think i should take a miinute away from home and not feel bad about it?

Sometimes when things get hairy around here i just want to go away but i feel bad about it. Should I personally i dont think it is but what is your opinions as moms.

apiegurl

Asked by apiegurl at 12:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Travel

• You should not feel bad about taking a little break- All Mommy's need some time to them selves:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• ALL moms need breaks from time to time and there is nothing wrong with it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• lol don't feel bad but you can't leave EVERY time things get hairy. It's not fair to your family. Also, you do need to learn to deal with "sticky" situations for personal growth and for the sake of everyone in your home. But everyone has those times when it just would be better for everyone to take a walk or go for a drive or go to the store by yourself. The best thing you can do for yourself is find a beauty college and get a facial every couple of weeks or once a month. It is usually very cheap ($15 where I live) and takes about an hour and you can just relax. It's wonderful.
    MayMommaToBe

Answer by MayMommaToBe at 12:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• no you should not feel bad everyone needs time alone
    YUMMYNANA25152

Answer by YUMMYNANA25152 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• you shouldnt feel bad...i used to feel bad when i left the kids home with my husband but then i realized he was giving me guilt and he wanted me home so he didnt have to deal with the kids but i got over it and realized i was so stupid for falling for that.

i actually got done doing volunteer work at the church and it felt AWESOME to get away!!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• you shouldn't feel bad i will jump in my car in a minute and just ride around
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 2:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• You should absolutely get away for more than a minute or two. Nothing wrong with it. Kids learn to separate a little from you and dad gets more confident that he can handle things on his own. Win, win!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• There's no reason not to.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2010