Blonds-Only Vacation Island Planned? Would you stay at a resort with a blonds-only staff?

An island in one of the prettiest places on earth may soon be run entirely by blondes. A Lithuanian company says it plans to open an island resort in the Maldives and market it as place where blonds do have more fun, sort of.

The company, Olialia (pronounced "ooh-la-la), wants its vacation resort to have only blond staff. And it wants to bring visitors to the island on flights entirely crewed by blonds as well, reports the BBC. And yes, that includes the pilots.

The firm is already a blond-run and staffed enterprise, which operates in "75 different business sectors, making products from computer software and food products to pop music," the BBC says. The company's products are advertised using images of sexy blond women.

http://news.travel.aol.com/2010/10/05/blond-vacation-island-planned/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-w%7Cdl10%7Csec3_lnk3

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 12:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's a stupid idea, but then again, as GinNTonic's answer suggests, people do go to Hooters and they only hire women with big boobs, so I guess people would pay to go there
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I dunno, would you eat at hooters where they only hire women with nice racks?
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• doesnt matter what color their hair is as long as they can do their job and i can have a good time
    YUMMYNANA25152

Answer by YUMMYNANA25152 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I like to see how far this goes....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• THat was a joke, but in all seriousness that is just crazy.
    GinNTonic

• wow.. i dont know if i could handle that.. if they are all the "blonde" vision than id die, but if they were not giddy crazy blondes im sure id be fine.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Some guys really like blondes, I know my fiance does (good thing I'm blonde) so it might attract more people than you think. To each their own but it does sound kinda goofy:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Hey, sure....they might forget to charge us! lol j/k
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2010