Why doeseveryon keep bashing gay people?

apiegurl

Asked by apiegurl at 12:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Apparently if you are Gay, Non-Christian, Non-Conservative, Breastfeed in public, or have the ability to think for yourself, you are a spawn of the Devil...

Welcome to Cafe Mom...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• People discriminate what they don't understand or agree with.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• LOL That's great Sabrina and you're right on the money!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• ignorance or intolerance.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Because they are idiots.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I'm not gay i am a christian and breast feeding in public is natural. I think people are just down right ignorant in my opinion.
    apiegurl

Comment by apiegurl (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Sorry, could you read the stress in that answer... I'm nearly ready to just delete my account. I have NEVER in my life found so many hateful, ignorant, arrogant assholes in one place as I do when I log on here... All I can say is if bashing offends you, log off now, cause for a "support site" there is most hate here than anywhere else on the planet, I swear!

Cafemom should just list "perfection" as a prerequisite for joining.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I think it's a matter of who you are and what you see. One person thinks only non Christians get bashed here. I tend to see Christians getting bashed. I think humans will "bash" anyone who disagrees with them. However, I also think that just because one states an opinion that does not always equal bashing.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• This site is full of females/women with different cultures, different upbringings etc........ I do not think it is bashing per say. It is just their oppinions and way of thinking.

Answer by louise2 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• The question is too general. Everyone is not bashing gays. Some people bash gays.

What is it that you consider bashing? Meer disagreement, name calling, physical confrontation?

Is your question more of why do some people bash gays?

Many reasons, religion, bigotry, ignorance, disagreement, fear, repression, habit. But it's better to ask those who bash, why they do.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010