Do you know anyone who didn't know they were pregnant until after 5 months pregant?

justme581

Asked by justme581 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't know until 19 weeks and 2 days. I had an U/S the next day and they said I was 19weeks and 3days. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I didnt find out until i was 7 months. I stil wore the same size pants, and I only found out because i went in for Birth Control..
    Vmahoney

Answer by Vmahoney at 12:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• yes I knew of one girl like that. Most of it was due to her being overweight. She didn't really gain weight, no other symptoms, just the missed period for several months. Urine tests kept coming back neg. It wasn't until about 7 months when they did an ultra sound that they found out she was pregnant.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• yes and she was preggo with twins!
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 2:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I didn't know I was pregnant with my 2nd son until I was 6 months.. I was working and in school and dealing with a toddler. One day at work I felt a "kick". It stopped me in my tracks. I knew this feeling. Made a dr appointment and she confirmed that I was 6 months, more than halfway done.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I went to school with a girl who didn't find out until she was 30 weeks! It can happen.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 4:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My SIL and she had the baby about a month later. She's super tall and a bigger girl. She had gained a few pounds and had some morning sickness that she thought was the flu. She didn't have regular periods and would go months without having one so she thought everything was going as it normally does. She went to the dr because she thought she had a urinary tract infection and that's when she found out she was preggo.
    Anonymous

• not personally but ive heard of it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2010