Sick of the media?

Is anyone else sick of the media and their constant promoting of Obama? It's so obvious and I'm tired of him being pushed on me. When these things get pushed in your face so much it could backfire. I've had to turn the channel more than once because I just couldn't stand it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:02 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yes, he's like a rockstar to them. It's just sickening. I would be sooo happy to never see his face again! It's like those songs that get played to death on the radio...first time you hear it you're like, "hey, cool song" then the 1 millionth time rolls around and you turn it off and say you hate it. The media has just gone to far, they've become zealots and it's soooo not cool.
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think it is who you are voting for. All I see is McCain and Palins face plastered on the TV!! Believe me I am sick of it tooo!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• YES! And I do think it is going to backfire! Too much of a "good thing" can turn people away! I'm in PA, and seriously, every other commercial is an Obama one...thank God for TiVo...I can just fast forward through them! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:00 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I hope so too, I am so tired of SNL and all the talk , like they say she is the new star and they make sure that is all we see. They totally refuse to show Biden. Why do you think people her call him hiden Biden. He is out there every day but they refuse to show anything other than when he make a mistake, is that bias or what!!! When have you seen any possitive TV reports on Biben but we sure get it on Palin and McCain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• They did not even say much at all about Obama leaving the campaign to visit his sick Grandmother, but they sure will talk about Palin. Heck, I heard McCain talking about what Obama said the day before and the funny thing was, the day he was talking about, Obama was with his Grandmother. If the McCain campaign doesn't even know Obama off the campaign for a few days it tells you how much media coverage Obama's getting. Not fair, but the media are the big bread winners and have the most to loose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I guess Im lucky b/c I live in an itty bitty small town that no one cares about. I am tired of the at least 5 flyers I get in the mail everyday. It's a waste of paper I already voted
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 11:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Anon 10:25.... are you serious? Have you really watched SNL??? All they do is rip on McCain and Palin and make Obama out to be some sort of hero!! And Sarah Palin is the only one who takes it well and joins in and pokes fun at herself too! Honestly, I used to love SNL and Leno, but I can't even watch either one anymore. They are both so biased!
    Anonymous

• I think it's going to backfire. Here in Ohio the early vote was already taken, and the exit poll showed Obana leading by only 5% over McCain. The McCain supporters that I know don't even vote until November 4th. 5% is not what I would call a comfortable margin, since only 34% of eligible voters turned out early.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 12:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yes.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 1:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2008