You got up this morning??

So you got up this morning. You are doing great! That is until the screaming saturday mornin children come running in only to jump on your Big Toe that you so nicely "bumped" Last night in the dark, as you had to get up 3 times because of Heartburn your aunt ednas sweet tasting lasagna gave you. I say sweet because i feel the salt was traded for sugar because of the one lazy eye she still bears, swearing She got during vietnam. So as you finally get through the flailing arms of the little ones, to quickly get to the rest room because of the water you consumed during the night. Only to almost slip on the wet floor, and the cold shower you may have too face, You come to the realization that there is no such thing as warm water, Ill write more later......i think the toilet broke....brb

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• wow.. your having a fun morning! i thought my morning was crazy. well here is a hug and a smile!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• That sucks for a Saturday! My youngest son (10) woke up me this morning with my cel phone in hand stating that his marine corps brother was on the phone. I started talking, asking my "lovely baby" what he was up to, once I finally woke up, I realized I was speaking to a Marine Corps Staff Sergeant, not my son. Fortunately, I have known this Staff Sergeant for about 5 years. Still, embarrassing but a morning like yours, hope you day gets better.
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 1:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010