How hard is it to put TP on the roll holder?

No one and I mean no one in this house seems to understand if you use that last put another roll on the holder not on the back of the toilet.

Soooo Irked right now!!!!

Inheritingkids

Asked by Inheritingkids at 12:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Sister you are not alone!! Moms unite!!
    Vmahoney

Answer by Vmahoney at 12:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• LOL was there a piece left on the roll? well that would answer why it stayed on there...there isnt enough to use it but yet its not GONE!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• lol, It's apparently the hardest job in the world to accomplish.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 12:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• LOL there is usually not a square left just a brown empty roll still hanging on the holder
    something is wrong with the picture seriously
    Inheritingkids

Comment by Inheritingkids (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I am also the ONLY one who manages to put the TP on the holder. Mind you, I live with FOUR other capable adults. I informed my mom yesterday that today I would be holding lessons on how to throw away the empty roll and replace it with a new roll of TP. She wasn't amused but seriously, it's annoying as hell.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 1:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• sometimes it's really hard!!
    Seriously, our little holder thing is like...an eighth of an inch too wide, and the bar will fall out with the slightest provocation. We don't even use it anymore.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 1:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• dh tells me it's "one more step for me (him) to do"...WTF?! you sit on the toilet for 45 mins in the morning, and think it's "too hard" to do it...lol but i must admit, unless i'm cleaning cleaning, i don't think to put tp on the holder all the time..it's something i see and think to do as i'm coming and going from the bathroom, but will forget about it, getting side tracked by something else.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 2:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• It's freakin' impossible.

Seriously.

We don't have a tp roll holder!
    Anonymous