Have You Ever Thought About When You Use

the bathrooms at the ballgames and restaurants about who cleans them ? I was cleaning MY OWN toilets and as I washed my hands I looked up and saw the looked of YUCK, on my face. I thought , how do those poor people do it? I have seen them in ballgame restrooms with tip bowls and never gave, have you? I think I just might leave something the next time I see some poor woman sitting there, just waiting to clean the toilets. YUCK. Please don't bad mouth the either, they are there for what ever reason, who are we to judge !!

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Both my daughters worked at a fast food establishment in the 1980's to earn money for colege...they have horror stories to tell us about cleaning the bathrooms. When the restaurant closed at midnight,they had to clean the bathrooms...BOTH men and women's bathrooms. It makes me feel sick just remembering it.
    My biggest complaint is how some women will refuse to SIT so they hover over the toilet to pee and spray/drip on the toilet seat and NOT CLEAN UP after themselves! How gross and rude is that! Or they drop toilet paper on the floor or they don't flush....OMG some women are pigs!!! And, MEN! We all know how they are in the bathroom.
    Nobody should leave a bathroom in a mess. Ugh.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Your the one and only answer so I guess you get all the points. Thanks,
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010