Why do so many mom's on here worry about my answer to a question, rather then answering the actual question?

its really getting annoying. i know you love me so much but please stop. thanks.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 12:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• That my dear is what we call HATERS. And if you have atleast 1 your doing something good. You my dear have many more than 1 so your doing something great. Just smile & wave. They come a dime a dozen.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Don't let it get to you Dear. Some people just can't control themselves. The only person that matters is the person you are trying to assist with their problem.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• If someone is propagating misinformation in their answer, I will correct it. To me, that is just as important as answering the original question, especially if it's fact-based.

Why does it bother you so much?
    Anonymous

• I agree. And why do people OBSESS over what questions I ask instead of skipping them? Rude ass people on here.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• We are all stalking you. LOL. You are being paranoid I think.

Answer by louise2 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• They have nothing better to do than pick apart a question, an answer, or if all else fails, your grammar and spelling . Unless they are my questions or it's something fairly safe, I've gotten in the habit of giving my opinion and moving on.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• This----I agree. And why do people OBSESS over what questions I ask instead of skipping them? Rude ass people on here.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• No clue what you're talking about, but I've seen you give some of the absolute worst advice on questions in the past.
    Anonymous