Are there any legit jobs for sahms?

I am a proud mama of three wonderful children. I love them with all my heart, but it is so hard to find a job that lets me be around my babies. I refuse to put them in daycare because I worked at a few and I will not put them through that. In this world, it's hard to trust anyone so therefore I will not ask anyone to babysit for me. I am in desperate need of a job right now and would really prefer to work from home. Anyone have any suggestions?

Mommy_In_Love

Asked by Mommy_In_Love at 1:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• you could be a phone sex operator.
    thats pretty much the only legit work from home thing where you dont need money to start out
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Well, I'm pretty sure the hubs would have an issue with that :) But thanks anyway
    Mommy_In_Love

Comment by Mommy_In_Love (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• check out www.earningsinabasket.info jobs and business are verified and we have employees who know almost everything about these jobs and companies so if people have questions we can answer them
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Hi,
    Not sure what your looking for. But this is a business, but very affordable!:-) This may or may not before you. just though I offer.:-)
    I'm Jen A Consultant for La Bella Baskets, been with them 4 months going on 5 months and make an income every 2 weeks and I love I can refer people and make nice income on that and don't have to sell if I don't want to and the awesome team we have working together:-)
    Make $15 on each person you enroll and plus bonuses, the company gives you everything you need!!:-)

Right now you can jump start your biz for $1.97 today if your interested in more info message me with your fullname and email address:-)
    Gift Baskets Biz
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Thanks ladies! I will be sure and check out the sites and blog. It's nice to know there are still ppl who are willing to help others without judging :)
    Mommy_In_Love

Comment by Mommy_In_Love (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeep

Answer by rkoloms at 3:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I work at home as a Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it! I make great money w/ it and can work around the schedule of my family. Low start up fees, plus earn your kit for free. msg me if you would like more info.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Thanks girls! I hate to admit it, but I don't really have any skills..lol. I used to be a CNA before I got pregnant, but I let my license expire in 2005. I would really like to do that again. I just don't know if I could handle being away from my little ones that long. Well, I probably could but you know..lol. Tiffany, I will def. msg you about that! Thanks!
    Mommy_In_Love

Comment by Mommy_In_Love (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010