What will you miss the most?

will you even miss being pregnant? what will you miss the most about being pregnant? I know for me its feeling the baby do karate in my stmoach and how excited hubby gets when he feels it!

drdavenport

Asked by drdavenport at 1:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• feeling the baby and no period
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 1:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yup baby kicks and no period ill secretly miss the attention a pregnant woman gets lol
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I miss my belly the most- I had a wonderful pregnancy (no sickness- totally healthy) and I absoultly loved my baby belly. gosh do i miss sitting quietly and rubbing it- BUT I'd never trade my two year old for anything and have learned to love so many things about him that have replaced missing the baby belly
    stephanieplante

Answer by stephanieplante at 2:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i miss feeling her move around in my tummy and when I got a so called craving sending my hubby out to get it lol....however I do not miss the gas, back pain & constant heart burn lol
    CathyLuv

Answer by CathyLuv at 2:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• After I had my son who is now 3, I missed feeling him moving about even tho he kept me awake half the night but now Im pregnant again I can't imagine missing how I feel now....the sickness, being tired, sore boobs, generally being uncomfortable lol but I know I will end up missing it again.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 3:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I'll probably miss the kicks and feeling her move
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010