• In the Spotlight:

Don't know what to do.

I should have started on the 6th of this month. I did not... I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was neg. Well, this morning I woke up and I had a little bit of the brownish spotting. That's never happen to me since I was on BC. I stopped taking the BC pill June 1st. Is this the start of my period coming? Since having my first born and getting on bc after him my periods have been all over the place... I made a doctors appt to talk to my doctor about this. What are some kinds I can talk to my doctor about getting my periods back on track to help with another baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• So are you on pills now or not? IF you are, personally, Id go off of them and let my body naturaly reset my cycles. Plus if you want a nother baby you could end up surprised if you aren't taking the pills. Anyway good luck. Ive never had those symptoms so I cant help. How long post partum are you now?
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• if it's brownish colored it means it's older blood. Normal when you switch off BC... it's excess tissue and such that is just expelling itself. It happens sometimes, typically after you get off BC. Let your body reset itself by staying off BC and if you want to go back on BC talk with your dr... but I'd give it a good 3-6 months without it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010