is this normal or so i worry about it

my hubby and i have always had a good relationship and we just had our first baby this past July and it seems that hes getting controlling now he has to know where I'm at and who I'm with and call none stop and ill be at work and he will know I'm at work he would said hurt full things now and its like i don't even really know him that much now some days i do and some i don't i do love him with all my heart i just don't know if he just trying to get use to things i don't know if it could be we thought i couldn't get pregnant and i did and now he thinking ill leave him i wont i don't want to hes the best thing that has happened to me besides having my daughter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• He may be jealous of your daughter and not even be aware of it. Once you hold that child in your arms, that new person becomes the most important on the planet. You are probably a fantastic mom and love your daughter with all your heart. When you thought you could not have a child, your husband accepted this and when your baby was born he may have felt that you put all of your physical and emotional strength in your child. Men don't and will never have the kind of bond that a mom and child have. They feel neglected and that their needs no longer matter. He may not understand the way he is feeling, explain it to him.
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 4:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• It's not normal for him to be so controlling and suspicious of your every move. You need to sit and have a long talk with him to see what is going on. Counseling may well be in order. Good luck!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 1:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Sounds to me like he is cheating and trying to pass it off like you are.....A thief always thinks he is getting robbed!!!.....
    apple31

Answer by apple31 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• okay so what is your question? My suggestion is counseling. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Tell him to knock his shit off. Really. Ask him what's up. Why he's saying what's he's saying. If he says what? I don't do that! Tell him you both will be going to counseling. Not normal not ok.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010