I just got a microfiber couch (darker tan) and trying to figure out what kind of pictures to put in the living room what would you do?

justme581

Asked by justme581 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I just saw this on tv the other day and thought it was a cheap fantastic idea. You take a picture of a plant outside, and amplify it and divide the pictures in sections, then frame each one and hang them in in sequence, to make the whole plant, it looked awesome!

Answer by older at 1:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Cottagy home. Campfire warmth and relaxation pictures with candles.
    Vmahoney

Answer by Vmahoney at 1:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• In my living room, I try to make it really comfortable but family oriented. I have a shelf with family pictures, three pictures on the wall and a big old fashion looking pendulum clock.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I did something similar to what Older suggested and bought some reproduction 16th century botanical prints that all coordinate with one another from www.allposters.com ($7 each), then I went to Michael's (craft store) and on sale and with a coupon, I bought some inexpensive "cherry stained" frames for $4 each, and arranged 9 prints and pictures to span the wall space above my sofa in my formal living room (which is olive green with tan chenille upholstered furniture and burgundy accents.)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010