Are men really not attracted to overweight women? Need some encouragement PLEASE!!!

I will be single soon (after 7 years of marriage and two children), but I am about 50-60 pounds overweight. Please tell me someone will find me attractive. I know it doesn't sound like it from this post, but I am fairly confident in myself.

Just not looking forward to being lonely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• My answer is the same as yesterday.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Lookes are subjective and beauty is REALLY in the eye of the beholder. so there is a man out there who will love and adore you for who you are i'm sure. So no worries. So be confident and remember your sexy and they will see that in droves!!
    teaseatables

Answer by teaseatables at 2:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes they will. My dh loves me no matter how much I weight.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 2:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I honestly think that a guy wrote this. Women do not put their esteem in their weight with men show will or won't look at them. I am not interested in what a man would think of me at all. Never was. I see the way they are when women do their best, confindently, or not, and they could care less of us, (more so ) if we're better looking, as in don't even believe they aren't just in your business for your looks, because it IS for that. If you lack self confidence it's because this isn't written by a woman. No woman would come on here and say this. They would just believe that they aren't interested in such a world only going to see
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 2:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I know lots of men that prefer their women with some meat... I on the other hand, I prefer my women thin... My DH isn't really someone that cares about weight in either direction as long as you're not grossly over or under weight, he's cool.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• women have such fragile self esteems and I will assume that your ex left you because of your weight....since I dont know the whole story.I'm sure you can find somebody who will love you for who you are......but you need to love your self first, dont get so caught up with the fact that you are alone that you will allow someone to belittle you....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 3:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I see alot of attractive men with beautiful full figured women. U have to have great self esteem and self confidence and others will notice that,they will be drawn to it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• yes they do i know I'm overweight i was before my hubby and i met now a days there our guys that like there women with some meat on them
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• A lot of men want curvey women. My husband complains that I don't have any meat on my bones and that I am not soft and cuddly. He would like me to gain about 15 pounds. I am not able to, I wish I could. You are probably an extremely attractive woman and as long as you have self confidence and love yourself, there are men out there that will flock to you and treat you like a princess.
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 4:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My hubby would much rather a "real woman" than a twig.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2010