How do I know if I should stay. I'm engaged his 2 boys live w/us TOTALLY love me I love them. But I just found out about an older child he hasn't told me about, I haven't said anything to him bcz I don't know what to do. We have no children together, I'm 32 his kids are 10 & 8 and they need me. I feel so confused...please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• ask him why he didnt tell you, it might give you closure, but if you love him and feel he loves you stay. the children love and need you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• WELL TELL HIM YOU FOUND OUT ANOUT HIS OTHER SON AND AS WHY DIDNT HE TELL YOU...THERE SHOULDNT BE ANY SECRETS BETWEEN YOU 2 SPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE ENGAGED ... I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD FEEL TIED UP TO THE KIDS I MEAN WHY ARE YOU GOING TO STAY WITH HIM(IF YOU DECIDE TO) BECAUSE OF THE KIDS YOU ARE STILL YOUNG TALK ABOUT IT SAY YOU DON'T WANT SECRETS FROM EACH OTHER BUT MAKE SURE YOU CAN LIVE WITH WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DECIDE
    apple-bee-13

Answer by apple-bee-13 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Id be curious as to what else he hasn't told you. Leaving out information on a child to me spells trouble,and someone that is very deceptive. It sounds like your younger then he is, if so talk to him ,if you can believe anything he has to say, and make up your mind if you want to live with someone that would leave out personal info that is this important.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Dont stay just because of the kids. Why do you really want to live thats the question because it has nothing to do about the kids. Youre just making more reasons. Look at things realistically then ask the question again.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• first ask why he didn't tell you? where did you hear this in the first place? coud it be he doesn't consider the first kid his for some reason?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:40 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• You can't save the world, and you can't stay there for sake of those boys. Tell him what you have found out, and asked him why. He has to be respect you to keep you with him, he has to love you enough to have you love him and his children all together. Don't stay for someone or thinking they need you.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2008