Maybe TMI

I've been bleeding a really dark brown since yesterday not constantly but off and on and not alot either, im due for my period around the 31st of Oct. im not TC but can i be pregnant in this case? My boobs have been tender, they dont hurt though. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Health

• ITS OLD BLOOD, MAYBE YOUR SPOTTING A LITTLE BEFORE YOU START
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:37 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I'm going through the same thing! I've been "bleeding", if you can call it that, for over a week now, just after my supposed ovulation time. I'm not TTC either, but I have no idea what this could be. Someone suggested to me that it could be implantation bleeding, but I didn't have this with my first, and I also don't think it would last very long if that's what it were. I don't know--- I'm calling my doctor on Monday morning, and if I were you, I'd do the same if it continued for more than a couple of days.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i have had the same problem, I thought it could possibly be pregnancy also, but im not sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2008