Do you exercise daily?

WomanWitty

Asked by WomanWitty at 2:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Absolutely!!! Well, not EVERY single day, but I do at least attempt some type of physical activity. I'm really big into fitness, it's always been an important part of my life, and I refuse to give it up! Plus, I tell my husband that unless he wants me to go Krispy Kreme on him (that's our code word for pigging out and gaining weight lol) that he better allow me to get my exercise in! I use this time to gather my thoughts and relax a little bit. Don't look at it as a chore, because you won't want to do it then! We as mothers and wives have enough chores as it is!
    Sugarfoot69

Answer by Sugarfoot69 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• yep...exercising daily is so important if you want to be healthy
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Besides chasing babies and walking around cleaning up things non stop LOL Yes I go to the YMCA 4x a week during the childwatch hours. Weekends I spend taking care of them, my hubby is away about 90% of the month...so I can't get away on the weekends. And I just dont feel like working out come nap time, that's my time to destress and clean up any major messes.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I go to the gym,plus I have a very physically demanding job where I am always on my feet moving around.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I have really good intentions. Does that count?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i walk about 2 miles everyday with my daughter
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes, usually 5-6 days per week. On my "off" days, I will still try to get something light in, like a pleasant walk around the neighborhood, or some gentle stretching. If I don't exercise, I gain weight very quickly.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• No I should though. good intentions
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 11:56 AM on Oct. 10, 2010