I know its early for Christmas...But what did you get your baby?

For their first Christmas...I am at a loss!
Black Friday is coming up and that is when I do all my shopping...But I have NO idea what to get him! My Momma is buying him a bouncy seat/swing. And I buy clothes every week...
He's going to be 6 months old. And he is very advanced for his age right now so I am assuming he will be still learning quickly.
I really like the idea of toys, books and dvds that can help him learn but still be fun. I just don't know of any good items that actually work.
Please help me out!

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 10:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We got our son a lot of books, clothes, little toys, and the one big thing we got him was a Radio Flyer older looking car that has the handle on the back so I can push him in it too. My son will turn 1, 12 days before Christmas.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 12:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I forgot we got him a rocking dragon. It's an outside toy that's plastic has the seat but the whole thing is shaped like a dragon & has a rounded bottom just like the little tikes ones. He already has a horse one that he loves.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 12:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• cant buy him anything yet =/ hes in my belly...but if i get money for christmas ill buy baby stuff =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2008