What age do you miss being the most? and why.

lilma0608

Asked by lilma0608 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'll say 23 cuz that is when I met my fiance. That year was the best summer I had ever had:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• None... I have yet to hit an age I would want to go back to... On the other hand, I will be 30 in a few years and I can not wait! I'm super excited... And then 40... I have wanted to be 40 since I was about 15...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I like the age I am now (44). I have met a gorgous, hunk of a man who treats me like a lady.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I miss being 6yrs old. I was my little sisters ''Hero''. Her friends would call me ''Enemy'' because they could not pronounce - Emily - . Being the Big Sister I had to take my little sister - Every where, but I didn't care. We'd go to the playground, ride our bikes, she'd even attend my Brownie troop meetings as the ''Mascot''. I Loved Being The Big Sister! As the years went by my little sister didn't need me and I was alone more and more.... How I missed being best buddies with my little sister.

emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Maybe 29. I had a two year old, we'd moved into our new house, we'd managed to build up some money in the bank account, not a lot but better than zero, we had enough to give my parents a nice anniversary present. We were both young and healthy.

Answer by Bmat at 2:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• 16, for obvious reasons :P lol... that was also the summer i met my dh, and made alot of great friends, and getting to drive by myself was pretty awesome, it was just a good year, sweet sixteen ya know ;-)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Between 27 and 32..because I was working out 24/7..a total brickhouse, and I felt invincible!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I miss 9. It was the last year of 'shelterd' life where I had the best friends and still believed that you could do whatever you wanted with your life.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 6:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I would say 25-29! I had just earned my master's degree, had the lucrative fast track career, bought my own home, didn't have any children or anyone to "tie me down," I traveled all over the world--skiing and scuba diving were (still are) my passions, I was in fantastic shape (still not bad!), the world was my oyster and I took full advantage of it!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I miss being between 4-6 when all I had to worry about was which color crayon I was going to use in my coloring books...lol.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2010