where are you going trick or treating this year?

My sis is hitting the mall , we are hitting the town,

stepho345

Asked by stepho345 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• booWe live in a small apartment complex & every year we have a big outdoor party for the kids and of course everybody else.We have a blast.And no worries if someone drinks too much.Everyone is already home. : ) Works out great and is loads of fun!!!

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 3:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My children's school will be doing a Fall Festival that day so we will be there.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• this year were going to the mall so we can go out with our daughter in her costume shes going to be a fairy she will only be 3 months and they hold a costume contest for babies and little kids out here
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Our neighborhood, like every year. Our malls and stuff don't do that kind of thing - there is no need for them too.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My brother's neighborhood, so my daughter (3.5) can trick or treat with her big cousin (5). The houses are real close together and the neighbors all know each other, so it's a great neighborhood for little kids.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• OUr neighborhood and the one next to us. OUr church festival the wed before.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Well this is the first Halloween I am taking my daughter out. Growing up it'd be my neighborhood. Before having a child, I'd hit up parties and clubs. We stayed home the past 2 years and gave out candy, but I've heard in the city I live in now, the safest thing to do is to go to churches, so I think I'll hit up a big church here.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Around our neighborhood
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 7:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Our own neighborhood.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• our college has it 1 night, 1 night is down town and then the actual day is Wal_Mart & the mall then friends & we are done
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2010