friends?

How do you get friends on here? Do I ask you? Or you ask me?I saw on my home page I need a few friends. To make credits or something. And what can we do with the credits anyways? Can I buy stuff? :)

stepho345

Asked by stepho345 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I invited u as a friend,u did not answer me!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Some people come out and ask for friends others search for friends that have something in common with them i,e, kids, age, etc
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• People make friends on here all the time. You can use the search to find them;) Credits are pretty much useless. You earn certain priviledges, it's weird.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I'm trying, lol don't see a tab or link!!!
    stepho345

Comment by stepho345 (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Ok so I need help! The only thing I see to click on is your name and it takes me to your profile which is private and says you sent me an invite and taked me back to the invite thing . . This can't be this hard. I'm not that much of a dingbat ! Lol
    stepho345

Comment by stepho345 (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• what's the use in making friends when someone accepts your friend's invite then that person doesn't want to say hello.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• You don't HAVE to make friends. That is just a suggested checklist and no you don't get anything for completing it except maybe knowing a little more about how to get around CM.

Here are a couple of posts that might help

Sending Friend Invites

What to do with a friend invite

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• It would be nice to get a book for the kids or a mag 4 me to read, or a coupon for getting my hair did,pair of shoes lol a pencil! Something lol
    stepho345

Comment by stepho345 (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2010