This is my first baby I'm excited, but I'm also scared.

I'm scared because i don't want to have to depend on others to raise my baby for me. i feel alone since her father disappeared. i didn't want him to look like a bad guy to my dad because even though i didn't have feeling for him before i was pregnate, i do now. I'm staying with my dad, I tink he knows more than i do whats going to happen. I'm well taken care of, and i no i shouldn't really worry because my dads around but what happens when he's not. i don't want to leave my baby on any one i don't want anything to happen to her, i love her with my life already and would just die if anything was to happen to her. i don't take any med not even the ones the doctor said was OK, my heart is lost because i don't want to be a single parent but what do i do???

t_cutie_07

Asked by t_cutie_07 at 2:12 AM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• You are very luck to have a dad that cares so much. I would start looking now for a responsible person that you feel safe to leave your child with, so that way you don't have to scramble arounf the last minute to find someone and have to settle. If you allow yourself some time then you can be a lil more choosy. Hope this helps some and I wish you and ur baby nothing but the best. Sounds like u will be an excellent mommy, everything else will fall into place!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• get a JOB and take care of the baby yourself. You shouldnt be having one if you cant take care of them. THIS IS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ON WELFARE. GET A JOB, and be frickin reponsible! geez
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• there are alot of single parents that get a job and do it themselves, you should too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• SOMETIMES PEOPLE GET PREGNATE AND DONT NO IT YOU SAY I SHOULDNT BE HAVING A BABY IF I CANT TAKE CARE OF IT, DO YOU THINK I SHOULD HAVE AN ABORTION BECAUSE THAT TYPE OF RESPONSE CAN HAVE PEOPLE CONSIDERING THAT I HAVE A JOB AND I GO TO SCHOOL BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH, I'VE BEEN WORKING FOR 3 YEARS.
    t_cutie_07

Answer by t_cutie_07 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• it is going to be hard but you will have to find someone that you can trust andthere are people out here that can be trusted to watch your child while you work. The other alternative is adoption if you decide it would be to much for you. I wish you luck.
    dragonbabe

Answer by dragonbabe at 8:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2008