date nights?

What do you usually do on date night? Who watches the kids while you are out? How often do you plan a date night?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• we go out maybe once a month on usually a saturday night to see a play or movie and then have dinner.we have a babysitter who comes and watches the baby regularly
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• DH and I go out every Saturday evening with our friends. My MIL and FIL watch our 5 month old they call it their grandparents time with him (this is their 1st and only grandchild) and love that they get to see him for a few hours every Saturday...once he is older they will do more things like movies and such with him.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• We only go out about once every 2-3 months and my MIL keeps them (she is an hour away to not to often and not often both kids at once) but we have date night in's once a week. I fed the kids a simple dinner and when DH gets home we order in or make a good meal just for us and watch a movie and sometimes even have a drink after the kids are in bed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Our date nights usally take place at home. I don't know anyone here so I never get a sitter. The one I had PCS'd so I am stuck. We still have a good time though. We watch movies, play bored and video games...lol lol... We do this atleast once a week.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• ha ha ha date night! that sounds funny! we haven't had a date since Valentines 2009. We don't have any family here or anyone to watch my child to go on a date.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Date night? What is this "date night" you speak of?

LOL! Kidding...we get one every once in a while. We go out to eat, the movies, or to a bar to hang out with friends and watch sports (football or UFC). The only ones who watch our kids are my mom or my sisters.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• we have date night 2 times a year and one of them is my anniversary . My mom (who lives w/ us) watches the kids. We don't leave until they are in bed and normally are back 2 hours later. Normally when we go out we run into a lot of ppl my dh knows so I'm left standing there looking pretty.
    izzybear0217

Answer by izzybear0217 at 8:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2010