Can you at least admit this is a really cool kids phone?

I think everyone has seen me say I think kids don't 'need' phones until they are actually going somewhere but I can admit this is a pretty cool kids phone. Anyone else? lol.

http://www.fireflymobile.com/?osCsid=37nan8qqj19no22s1anlo98766

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 3:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I can't seem to see its features ... but yes, it is pretty cool.

I was never willing to pay for a phone for my kids, because, really --they don't need to have them, they're a tremendous luxury. But if I had that kind of money to waste, yes... that might be a fun phone to pick.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Looks fun, I def will be getting my children something like this for when they start school and start participating in after school activities. IMO it is a great way to be able to set up a way so your child can always reach you.
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 4:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• It is a good idea and I think it is very pretty. :) I have thought about getting them for my kids, but I don't know about spending the $50. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I think it is really neat.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Its cool to have a phone specifically desgined for kids. When my son gets of age where school activites and such start to come in I would like to be able to communicate with him directly..not have to rely on someone to find him a phone..but I would also like to beable to monitar exteremly closly what hes doing with said phone. it would be one for emergancies and calling home.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 4:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My daughter is getting one soon, I can't wait :)
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• We have teenagers and above so those wouldn't be too cool in their opinion. I do have to admit that our kids are spoiled when it comes to phones, we all have blackberries (except hubby, he has TMobile My Touch 3g which he got for free from the TMobile rep at a vendor show and only pays $20 a month for on an employee plan) and when we upgrade me and the kids, we'll probably be getting EVOs.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 5:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010