hemroids?

my baby is 5 months next week and i still have hemroids,no matter how soft my stool is i still bleed and in pain.do i need to see a doctor about them?do i have to have them surgicaly removed?

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 10:43 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I still have frequent problems with mine, and my son is 9 months old. I'd say see your doctor. I'm not sure about the surgically removing part... but that's the main reason that I haven't been to the doctor about it myself. : /
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• YES THEY CAN GIVE YOU ANUCORT (SUPPOSITORY) OR THERE IS A FOAM ALSO, CAN'T THINK OF THE NAME OF IT, BUT THE MEDS HELP SHRINK THE HEMMOROIDS AND EASE THE PAIN.

myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:58 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Sorry to be the one to tell you about this but hemmoroids do not go away my son is 22 and I will still have problems every now and then
    mominneed88

Answer by mominneed88 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yes tell your doc. in the meantime OTC roid treatments will help you feel better
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 1:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• YES YES YES YES YES see a doc right away he will help u in any way he can i know i did. and its bee 3m now
    CandiceB53

Answer by CandiceB53 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I am pretty sure that it is at 6 months that you are supposed to see a doctor.
    NewMum2007

Answer by NewMum2007 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• go see a doctor. you will have them for the rest of your life. they will give you medicine. the can now laser them off. it's a less painful procedure. believe me after i had my dd i was prone to them. they are heriditary. get them looked at, especially if they are bleeding.
    naomnicole

Answer by naomnicole at 12:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008