problems

my husband and i are having problems.... he is going to be away for 3 weeks with his job and i was hoping to loose some weight while hes gone..... my weight is not y we are having problems but im so asshamed of the way i look now... in 3years i gave went up 6 pant sizes and gaind 30 ibs alot of it is b/c i have had 2 kids in those years.... so i was hoping to find some things i could do at home that give fast results i know i wont loose all of it in 3 weeks but any would be good

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Atkins diet will have you lose weight fast start to excercise after the three weeks eat the way you normally would just cut down the portions and continue to excercise go for walks invite friends to go to the mall just to go window shopping it gets you moving. Good luck and do this for you not anyone else.
    mominneed88

Answer by mominneed88 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I LIKE USING AN EXCERSIZE BALL

myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 11:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I am using a product that helps me lose 1lb a day, I have seen people lose 18 lbs in 3 weeks, itis 100% safe too and starts at about $36 a month. PM me to know more.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I would recommend our Green Tea Plus. A diet supplement to help you lose weight and control your appetite. Promotes energy and supports normal blood sugar levels all day long safely and naturally. All natural herbal, botanical and mineral formula. Ephedrine Free! Green Tea Plus contains a proprietary blend of thermogenic nutrients which, along with proper diet and exercise, will temporarily boost your metabolism and increase your energy throughout the day. What is thermogenesis? Thermogenesis is the natural process of creating heat…like when you exercise you create heat, and heat converts fat to energy. This formula, along with exercise, will temporarily turn up you body’s thermostat to burn calories. http://www.myseriesse.com/amontague
    onestopboutique

Answer by onestopboutique at 3:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Atkins diet is very unhealthy - any diet that promotes eating a high percentage of protein is.

Eat lots of fruti daily - as much as you desire before meals.
    Exercise - find something you enjoy...running is rerally good..try to do long slow runs build up.

http://www.stripthatfatnow.com/Diets/WeightLossPrograms.html
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 3:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Try weight watchers, its very easy to keep track of your points and is very effective. I lost most of my weight rather quickly. If you dont want to join, either ask someone you may know on that diet or check out ebay. All you need is one of their starter books and the calculator, no need to pay the monthly fee or anything!
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• *the calculator is super nice too! you just type in ur # of points for the day, then throughout the day enter the calories, grams of fat and grams of fiber and you can choose to use those points or not. The book is just to help you see your number of points (which i end up almost never using all of mine) and it has the number of points for regular foods like fruits and pastas and things that dont always have nutrition info on them. if you buy either from weightwatchers there only $10.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• you need to start an exercise plan, and eat healthier. Drink lots of water. Do not start a fad diet like the Atkins. If you do, prepare to gain it all back. Losing weight is a long term goal, and something that you must be very motivated to do. It takes commitment, and you might have to hook up with a nutritionist or personal trainer one time to get you started.

My recommendation is to start exercising right away!! put aside 30 minutes a day, and work it up. You don't need to be a gym member to exercise. Post some pictures around your house of "skinny" you, or motivational pictures.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2008