What are your earliest pregnancy symptoms whether or not, you knew? adult content

I am experiencing some symptoms but haven't had the guts to take a HPT yet as I am only 2 days late and I can't believe that I could be as we had a m/c at 12 weeks back in June. Basically, I am just not ready to see a negative result so don't want to take a test until next week to see if AF STILL hasn't arrived.
Nausea (off and on for the past few days)
Fully (but not sore) breasts
Temps are staying up
Fatigue for the past week
Urgency to pee for the past week

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 3:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I meant to say, full breasts (not fully)
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• And, I had cramping all week but now it non existent. Thought AF was coming, now I don't know.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My only symptom before I tested (5 days late) was sore breasts.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• You could still get pregnant this soon to a m/c. Good luck...just go take a test LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My question maybe seemed misguided. I know I can get pregnant after the first cycle following my m/c, I just can't get my head around the thought of this possibility. We would be thrilled if I am actually pregnant! It is a long weekend here (Canadian Thanksgiving) and we're heading to the cottage, so just wanted to know from others' experiences, if I 'may' be pregnant with these symptoms; if indeed, it could be possible. I don't have a test to use so I will have to wait til Tuesday (Monday all the stores are closed!)
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I had NONE. But, my DH started being extra hungry all the time so he said I was pregnant. I thought he was crazy, but he went and bought some pregnancy tests and I took 2 and both were positive.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• You can get pregnant soon after a M/C. My friend M/C and 2 weeks later she was pregnant again..as morbid as it may seem trying again immediately after a M/C is affective. Tho most people wouldnt do it because the time needed to grieve which is understandable. I would say you could be. (BABY DUST). and to wait a few more days and test. With my Son and this baby now..I KNEW i was pregnant exactly 7 days after conception..cuz I went from being ok to bam..sick as a dog..I couldnt eat..bad stomach cramping..I was exhausted..my boobs hurt, I felt as if I had to pee all the time.. and sure enough I was pregnant . Good luck!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 4:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• For me they were missed period and/or morning sickness.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I think you may just be pregnant. But your right I wouldnt want to take a test either until I would be a week out. My early signs were extremley sore breast and I was tired all the time. After conceiving, I took a HPT 2 weeks after and it came back postive and then took a blood test a wk later and it was negative and then waited a couple more wks so I was actually 1 month late for my period and the blood test came back postive. So I found out really early
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Maybe TMI, but at about 8:00 this evening, I have some very light brown spotting....this is unlike what I usually see before AF begins but until I wake up tomorrrow and see if it has gotten heavier, then I really don't know. Time will tell. I feel normal. I don't feel menstrual at all; usually I have painful cramps the days before and during my period. My cramps completely subsided today and they were almost nonexistent yesterday. This whole week, they were dull and achy cramps but not awful pain that I get. It may be just me 'wishing' to be pregnant and reading into absolutely everything. But, being 2 days late is a sign that I haven't had before......
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2010