I use the rest room just about every 30 minutes i am about 4 weeks pregnant is this okay?

Lilladylori

Asked by Lilladylori at 4:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You probably want to try pushing yourself to wait a little longer between trips and stretch out your bladder, or else you may be sleeping upright on the toilet at night by the time you begin your third trimester.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes! Very normal unless you have pain or buring but you might notice less pee if you do and you prbably know its a uti....if not its hormones for now which is a good sign and it gets worse when the baby gains weight
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Your uterus is growing and pressing on your bladder making you have to pee more often. Normal.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I think it's ok...as long as it doesn't hurt when you go. If you have increased your fluid in take then it can be possible. But yeah every 30 min. does seem like a lot huh! Will when i was preg. if I had any questions like that that worry me and I didn't have a doctors apt. any time soon. I would call the maternity ward @ the hosp. and ask one of the nurses there. They were always every helpful. they see a lot of females that are preg. with problems like that everyday.
    princessbabies

Answer by princessbabies at 4:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Wait till you pee yourself just from sneezing or coughing
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010